Straightline Optical Service Specializes in precision alignment of machinery used in the paper, steel, aluminum and converting industries, as well as others. We align new equipment and resolve process problems with existing machines, so you can maximize efficiency and reduce operating costs.
for our services include:
• Paper machinery
• Paper, foil and film converting lines
• Winders and supercalenders
• Extrusion lines and blown film lines
• Sheeters, rotary dryers and kilns
• Roofing lines and nonwoven lines
• Metal forming machinery
• Doctor Alignment Click for more information.
As a company, we offer more than 100 years of combined industrial experience. That, along with our state-of-the-art optical, laser, 3D coordinate measuring and alignment tools, means you can count on us to work in a highly efficient and cost-effective manner. And, we'll do it safely. In fact, since the inception of our company, we have yet to have a recordable injury, and we plan to keep it that way.
From one role to the
In addition to aligning individual pieces of equipment, many of our customers rely on us for a variety of related serves, including:
mechanical consultation and alignment troubleshooting
• Project supervision on critical alignment issues for rebuilds and new line installations
• Technical reports supported with CAD drawings
The next time your plant needs precision alignment support, do what more than 50 major corporations have already done...Call us. We'll show you why Straightline is your direct line to proper alignment.
Straightline Optical Service PO Box 35422, Charlotte, NC 28204 800.638.8936
©All rights reserved. Straightline Optical Service 2004-2005